The conference hotel for the 2018 Gigabit City Summit is the historic Hilton President in the downtown Power & Light District. Conference attendees can access a discounted rate of $179 by using the special rate Group Code GCS, good through May 25. You can make your reservation by phone or online.
- Calling the corporate reservations line at 1.800.HILTONS (445.8667)
- Reserving online at Hilton President Reservations
- After clicking the link above, enter your dates of stay
- Click “More Options” located below the dates of stay
- Click “Add Special Rate Codes”
- Enter your unique group code, GCS, in the Group Code box
- Click “Check Availability”
- The rooms available within the group block will show up. Verify group rate.
- Complete reservation by selecting room type and entering personal information.
Hotel to Conference: A free shuttle will be available to take you from the hotel to the conference site and back each day of the conference. There are several other hotels near the President, a short walk to the shuttle, should rooms fill up.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided Tuesday and Wednesday of the conference, and Monday for those attending City-Vendor Connect. Community Connection dinners are planned for Tuesday evening. Beverages and snack service throughout. If you need after-hours dining recommendations, consult VisitKC or reach out to our foodie-in-residence Gigabit City Summit team.