The Kansas City Marriott Downtown is our official conference hotel. The discounted conference rate for government attendees is $112 single/$122 double. The discounted conference rate for non-government attendees is $155/165. To arrange your stay, call 816-421-6800 and ask for the Gigabit City Summit rate, or click the links below:
- Hotel to Conference: A free shuttle will be available to take you from the Marriott Downtown to the conference site and back each day of the conference.
- Kansas City International Airport (MCI) to Hotel: Super Shuttle is offering conference attendees a discounted rate of $18. Please book online in advance using promo code 44CRP . A taxi or Uber should cost around $20.
- Renting a Car: MCI has a variety of rental agencies. Please note that parking at the Marriott costs $18-24 per night.
- Parking at the Conference is free in the Cherry St. Garage (50th & Oak)
- Conference Locations: The Gigabit City Summit plenary sessions will be in the Student Union (5100 Cherry), and the breakout tracks will be in the Bloch Executive Hall (5110 Cherry)
Breakfast will be provided all three days of the conference. Lunch will be provided Monday and Tuesday. Beverages and snack service throughout. If you need after-hours dining recommendations, consult VisitKC or reach out to our foodie-in-residence Aaron Deacon.